To make a successful payment, the remitter IBAN can be inputted either within the payment initiation consent, or when authorising the payment on the bank side.
Articles in this section
- Why am I seeing a loading screen in BOI's app during authentication?
- Is the remitter IBAN required in payment initiation requests to the Irish banks?
- AIB: "Timed Out" Error during Auth Flow
- Why does an end-user encounter 202 Error when connecting a PTSB account?
- [Ulster ROI] How do I avoid using a card reader for international payments?
- [Ireland] What are the processing times for SEPA payments?
- What are the cut off times for same day payments in Ireland?