This article will highlight the general process of creating and onboarding Open Banking certificates.
TrueLayer clients, who are regulated in their own right to provide account information services (AIS) and payment initiation services (PIS) in the UK, must enrol with the Open Banking Directory.
Before you start
To start the process, you need the following:
- Access to "Directory" tile in Open Banking Directory (You will need permission from Open Banking to access this tile)
Steps for you to follow
- Create an Open Banking Software Statement
- Manually register with specific ASPSPs
- Once you completed the steps above, prepare the following to send to us:
- The Client ID and Secret of ASPSP applications created (Barclays and Santander only)
- Software Statement ID
- A redirect URI that you have configured in the TrueLayer console
- After you have prepared this information, create a support ticket where we will advise you on the next steps to take (do not send the information in the previous step).
Please feel free to read some of our other articles about Open Banking Certificates: