Previous step of the certificates onboarding process
Please make sure you complete the second step of the process: Create OBWAC & OBSEAL certificates.
Before you start
To register with Barclays you need the following prerequisites:
- Access to the "Directory" tile in Open Banking Directory (You will need permission from Open Banking to access this tile
Steps for you to follow
1. Create Barclays application
To create a Barclays application you need to access their developer portal.
You will then need to click the "Log In with OpenBanking" button.
You will then need to go to this link to create an application.
You will then need to paste the Software Statement Assertion from your Software Statement.
To get this Software Statement Assertion you need to navigate to the following in the Open Banking Directory:
- Software Statements tab.
- Click on the Software Statement that you created.
- Scroll to the very bottom until you see the "Software Statement Assertion" section.
- Press the "generate" button.
- Copy and paste this value.
Once you have copied the Software Statement Assertion you will be shown details of your application you will need to enter information for two fields:
|Authentication||Private Key JWT|
Once you have subscribed to all the products you should now have a newly created Barclays application.
Next step of certificates onboarding process
If you have already registered with the other two banks you can then proceed to the step 4 on this page.