A little context
In order to provide the best support we can, we would like as many details as possible of the situation you are facing. Have a look below at the best practices for sending your support ticket.
- Your Live environment
- The closest possible
datefor when the issue happened (in GMT)
- The bank
- The error message
- Steps to replicate the issue - or what you were trying to do when it happened.
trace_idfor the mandate or payment affected. Looks like this:
a11aaaa11-a11a-1aaa-1a1a-1a11a11a1a11and it is the unique identifier of the mandate/payment
- Status of the mandate(s) / payment(s) in question
- Impact (how many mandates/payments is this affecting?)
trace_id identifies the specific request you've made and it corresponds to a specific payment.
mandate_ids have by nature multiple trace_id - we advise providing both if possible.
You can learn more about this in our dedicated documentation.
Nice to haves
The below are not mandatory but can definitely help:
- Device and browser used.
- Screenshots and/or screen recordings, when relevant.
Important: blur or cut any sensitive or irrelevant information in any visual provided.
⚠️Do not send⚠️
- Any kind of end-user sensitive information such as pins or codes
access_token. They are exclusively yours!
- Screenshots or video recordings containing end-user's information such as the ones on point #1 or the balance, etc
Any sensitive information shared through our ticketing system channel represents a security threat.
Steps to follow to raise a support ticket
To send your incident request, simply go to our Support Portal and select "Submit a request" on the top-right of the screen. That's it!