A VRP is a new payment method used for recurring billing, such as utilities or subscriptions. It automatically makes instant bank transfers from your bank account and is an alternative to other payment options, like Direct Debits and saved card details, at checkout.
Articles in this section
- What is the coverage for VRP (Variable Recurring Payments)?
- What are the UX requirements for Variable Recurring Payments?
- What is a Variable Recurring Payment (VRP)?
- How do I set up a VRP mandate?
- How can I view my active VRP mandates?
- How can I cancel my active VRP mandates?
- Why was my instant bank transfer using VRP not sent?
- What should I do if my VRP was more than I expected?
- What should I do if my goods are faulty or not as expected?
- What should I do if I’ve noticed VRP I don’t recognise?