- What is the Verification API?
- How does the Verification API compare with other identity verification methods?
- Can I use the Verification API if I already use the Data API?
- Which countries support the Verification API?
- Is the name order taken into account in the Verification API?
- Does the Verification API accept non-latin characters?
- [AmEx] Breaking Change - Date TBC
- [Deutsche Kreditbank] Why is Deutsche Kreditbank not available in the list of providers?
- How do Spanish providers handle account holder name in the Data API?
- [Starling] Breaking Change on 3rd October 2022
- Does ING Spain return account holder details for joint accounts?
- Is it possible to get date of birth from the /info endpoint?
- Why do I get a ‘414 Request – URI Too Large’ error when connecting to Virgin Money?
- How has TrueLayer implemented the FCA's changes to the 90 day re-authentication process?
- Are there any differences in the user consent flow for business accounts opposed to personal accounts?
- Can I use the reauthentication flow for a user that has revoked access?
- I'm on Incognito/Private Mode and can't connect to my bank, why?
- New tab triggered after bank authentication, why?
- [Starling] Why does a transaction exist in the Data API but not on the user's bank statement?
- How to manage account-to-account transactions with the Data API?
- What is `normalised_provider_transaction_id`?
- Why are unpaid direct debits not returned in the transactions endpoint?
- Why are some transactions missing for Starling users?
- [UK] Which providers support pending transactions?
- What's the average latency to sync a connection using /batch?
- What are the advantages of using the Batch Endpoint as opposed to the current approach?
- My user has asked to remove their data. How can TrueLayer do that?
- If part of my request is not successful, will I receive a partial response?
- Can I retrieve data on batch using synchronous calls?
- If my access_token has a couple of minutes left to expire, can I still get data in batch?
Classification and Merchants
- Does Data API split repayments of credit between interest and principal repayment?
- How do you categorise BNPL (buy now pay later) repayments?
- In which countries are transaction categorisation and transaction classification supported?
- What's the coverage and accuracy of our Classification system?
- What data enrichment does TrueLayer perform on banking data?
- What percentage of transactions receive a classification or merchant name?
Common Errors and Solutions
- How should I calculate the running balance for banks that don't support it?
- Why am I getting 401 "unauthorized_error"?
- Why are my account_id's changing after reauthentication?
- Why am I having "invalid authorization code"?
- Why am I getting `invalid_token` errors?
- What does 'endpoint_not_supported' mean?