You can check your active VRPs on the merchant’s website or in your online banking. If you believe a payment was taken in error, contact the merchant. Otherwise, please reach out to your bank.
Articles in this section
- What is a Variable Recurring Payment (VRP)?
- How do I set up a VRP mandate?
- How can I view my active VRP mandates?
- How can I cancel my active VRP mandates?
- Why was my instant bank transfer using VRP not sent?
- What should I do if my VRP was more than I expected?
- What should I do if my goods are faulty or not as expected?
- What should I do if I’ve noticed VRP I don’t recognise?
- What should I do if I am a victim of a scam?
- What should I do if my account was taken over by someone else?