If you have been a victim of a scam which resulted in an unauthorised VRP payment please contact your bank.
Articles in this section
- What is the coverage for VRP (Variable Recurring Payments)?
- What are the UX requirements for Variable Recurring Payments?
- What is a Variable Recurring Payment (VRP)?
- How do I set up a VRP mandate?
- How can I view my active VRP mandates?
- How can I cancel my active VRP mandates?
- Why was my instant bank transfer using VRP not sent?
- What should I do if my VRP was more than I expected?
- What should I do if my goods are faulty or not as expected?
- What should I do if I’ve noticed VRP I don’t recognise?