You can set up a payment mandate with the payee - for example, on a retailer’s checkout page, or as a funding method for your current account. You can see whether a particular merchant accepts VRPs on their checkout, or by contacting them directly.
Articles in this section
- What is a Variable Recurring Payment (VRP)?
- How do I set up a VRP mandate?
- How can I view my active VRP mandates?
- How can I cancel my active VRP mandates?
- Why was my instant bank transfer using VRP not sent?
- What should I do if my VRP was more than I expected?
- What should I do if my goods are faulty or not as expected?
- What should I do if I’ve noticed VRP I don’t recognise?
- What should I do if I am a victim of a scam?
- What should I do if my account was taken over by someone else?