Your access to the personal area
- If you want to log into the personal area at comdirect.de, you need your access number and your personal identification number PIN. You can find the access number in your welcome package.
- For security reasons, the PIN is sent to you separately and ensures that only you have access to your customer data.
Processing of transactions in the personal area
If you are in the personal area and would like to make a transaction, you need a transaction number (TAN). Comdirect offers you several TAN procedures that you can optionally use in parallel:
- photoTAN: A colored graphic is read in with your smartphone or a reader and a TAN is calculated from it
- mobileTAN: You will receive your TAN via SMS to your stored mobile phone number
- Session TAN: You use the session TAN in securities trading. You only enter a TAN there for the first transaction
No access to the account
If you can no longer log in to the personal area, your PIN is blocked. For security reasons, account access is automatically blocked if:
- An incorrect PIN was entered 3 times
- 3 times an incorrect TAN (photoTAN, mobileTAN) was entered
- A mobileTAN was requested 5 times without entering it
If the specified limits have not yet been reached, the respective error counter is only reset to 0 after entering the correct PIN or a TAN.
For more information, please visit Comdirect's website