If the token expires while we are fetching the data the call will fail. TrueLayer can’t refresh the token on client’s behalf.
Articles in this section
- What's the average latency to sync a connection using /batch?
- What are the advantages of using the Batch Endpoint as opposed to the current approach?
- My user has asked to remove their data. How can TrueLayer do that?
- If part of my request is not successful, will I receive a partial response?
- Can I retrieve data on batch using synchronous calls?
- If my access_token has a couple of minutes left to expire, can I still get data in batch?