A little context
In order to provide the best support we can, we would like as many details as possible of the situation you are facing. Have a look below at the best practices for sending your support ticket.
- The closest possible
datefor when the issue happened (in GMT)
- Bank used.
- Error message.
- Steps to replicate the issue - or what you were trying to do when it happened.
Simp_idfor the payment affected. Looks like this:
a11aaaa11-a11a-1aaa-1a1a-1a11a11a1a11and identifies the payment.
- Status of the payment in question
Nice to haves
The below are not mandatory but can definitely help:
- Device and browser used.
- Screenshots and/or screen-recordings, where relevant. Important: blur or cut any sensitive information.
⚠️ Do not send ⚠️
- Any kind of end-user sensitive information such as pins or codes.
access_tokens. They are exclusively yours!
- Screenshots or video recordings containing end-users information such as the ones on point #1 or balance, etc.
Any sensitive information shared through our ticketing system channel represents a security threat.
Steps to follow
To send your incident request, simply go to our Support Portal and select "Submit a request" on the top-right of the screen. That's it!